Monday, February 2, 2009

Follow Me?

Hey all... if you pass by this blog, would you "follow me"? I'd love to have some more people who read... I have some pretty pointed goals for my jewelry business this year, and one of those goals includes writing more here, sharing more, and that means I need to gather more readers!

That being said-- if you know of anyone who enjoys reading blogs, point them my direction, would ya? 

I have a really cool design going right now... I'm anxious to finish the necklace so I can show it off. I LOVE the colors in it, and I'm getting to use some of my new beads, which pleases me.

It's been so long since I sat down and made some jewelry that wasn't for me or my husband, or a repair or something for a friend. 

It feels really good, just to create for the sake of it.

1 comment: