Monday, February 9, 2009

Check Me Out!!


The lovely Kelly of Macaroni & Glue has graciously featured me on her blog! How awesome is that? Go check it out! (And leave a comment!!)

I think the blog feature is an awesome idea. I think I should start featuring others on my blog. Wouldn't that be fun?

And I really love Kelly's cards. Check 'em out on her Etsy site! 

I finished two necklaces this weekend. I'm wearing one of them today, and I have all but decided to keep both of them. Well-- I'm definitely keeping the one I'm wearing right now... but the one featuring citrine?? I think I'm keeping that one too. I just need to get some good photos of them. The citrine is such a delicate yet beautiful color that it will be easy to lose in photos. So... bear with me. I'll show them off soon. ;-)

*** If you're stopping by here... won't you drop me a line, to let me know that you're reading?***

As promised - I am updating this blog more. While this blog is definitely focused on my jewelry adventures, I think it's important to give you a little piece of me, too.

Have a great afternoon!

1 comment: