Sunday, April 11, 2010

Opening My Jewelry Drawer...

I always joke around and say that I keep my best pieces. After you see these, you might think I'm being totally serious, and not joking at all!

You’ve already seen this necklace, or you should have if you’ve been following my blog for more than a minute. But, I finally got the opportunity (or made the opportunity) to take more detailed photos. This is my favorite of the ones I took:

Next, we have a kyanite necklace, with a huge black pearl and hematite, with oxidized sterling silver chain. I wear this necklace often, too!

The newest necklace is with some larimar I got from a seller who actually lives in the Dominican Republic. I’m in love with this necklace and I keep finding outfits I can put together just so I can wear this necklace. Again. I’ve used smoky quartz and Czech glass, along with Swarovski crystals and a hand-hammered sterling silver ring to add a bit of sparkle and depth. What do you think?

Oh! And, I guess I’ll show you this one too, although I’ve also featured this one in the Tip Thursday series a couple of months ago… it’s a necklace featuring a lampwork bead that I made, Peruvian blue opal, peridot, and Swarovski crystals. 

Can you tell I’m in the mood for spring? I’m loving this gorgeous sunny weather we’re having, and it’s actually helping to take my mind off of our recent bad news.

No comments:

Post a Comment