Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Two Questions

I can't wait to see the beads I made today... especially the last one. Hope I'm not jinxing anything by saying this, but I especially think the last one is going to be super delicious. Can't wait!!

I drove home feeling the most blissful essence of calm. I got to play with molten blobs of glass for four whole hours today.

I'm not sure when I'll get to do it again, but the important thing is... I got to do it today.

I really just have two questions for you tonight.

1. Have you found joy in your life?

2. Has your life brought joy to others?

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got to spend so much time with your passion today. :)

    1. I know where it is, I just have to reach out and grab it. Working on it.

    2. Not always, but I have. I know I make at least one person happy every single day and that's something.

    ReplyDelete