I have been working quite a bit, which limits my jewelry design time. I'm definitely not complaining-- I am incredibly thankful to have a job, unlike so many (including my hubby). It's increasingly difficult for me to ask people to buy jewelry from me. The last craft show I had miraculously brought in enough money to cover the booth fee with a little bit extra. Considering the times, I am truly grateful.
Honestly, the only jewelry-related news is that I have made some Christmas tree earrings. I just wanted to show them off a little... I think they're cute!
More in my Etsy shop, of course! I have four different ones... crystal clear with a red top, crystal clear with a silver top, light green (pictured above), and emerald green. Take your pick! ;-)
As the year draws to a close, I have a few questions for you:
1. What are you grateful for?
2. Overall, was this a good year for you? Please share a couple of specifics if you don't mind.
3. Do you have any goals, or anything specific you're going to focus on in 2009? If so, what?
So, I suppose since I'm asking... I should answer. ;-)
1. I am grateful for so many things-- forgiveness and love being close to the top of the list. I am grateful for my husband, for making some significant changes in his life this year.
2. Overall this wasn't a good year at all. However, there were some very high highs... my trip to Italy, my husband's personal achievements, and holding my best friend's baby for the first time (and every time since!). Little miracles really do happen.
3. I will be working towards a better work/life balance in the new year, as well as getting re-acquainted with my spiritual side. I've drifted away from that part of me this year and it's time to do something about it. I've already made some strides towards that, which leave me feeling quite happy.